Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thanks for Reading!!!!!

I love blogging!! I am a sort of new blogger (in my mind anyway!) My first post was May 15th, 2011 saying that we just had an offer accepted on our house so I was starting this blog. Last year I only wrote 42 posts, and this year I am already up to 24 including this one!

On January 13th I was so excited to notice that my blog had finally hit 10,000 page views. I know compared to some that is nothing, but I was pretty happy.

WELL, A couple days ago I realized that I was already at 8,254 page views for the month and that I COULD maybe hit the 10,000 mark by February 13. That's doubling my page views in ONE MONTH that I had up to this point in 9 combined months!!!!

WELL I made it! (With a day to spare!!!)

I know it's still insignificant to many bloggers but I started this for fun! Being a stay at home mom I wanted something that still kept me connected to the working world and this has done that! It's such a great feeling knowing people are actually checking out my blog!

Thanks for reading!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! This is really exciting news. I know I would be just as excited as you are when I get to that point.

    ReplyDelete