Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Pinteresting Party

Yeah I am a Guest Host this week for A Pinteresting Party!! If you are not already followers of our hosts, check out their great blogs!!

Welcome to A Pinteresting Party! The idea of this party is to show off your creativity and get your posts noticed by pinning each other on Pinterest! I just love seeing what you share each week. I try so hard to visit each one of you and I always pin my faves! If I don't get to you it's usually because something here at home is in need of much attention or there's some event/planning going on. Just know that I appreciate you all coming by each week! Thank you!
If you want to learn more about Pinterest & how it can benefit your blog please read this post.

Hosted by: 

Guest Hosting this week is: 
Angela from Decorating the Dorchester Way


Be sure to stop on over to Here's to Handy Andy to see her features too! 


Features!
Most Viewed:
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Cups from Cookin' Up Good Times
My Picks:

1. Sparkling Summer Drink from Adventures of D and V
2. Interchangeable Polka Dot Wreath from The Crafty Scientist
3.Cheerios First Birthday from The House That Built Us

 Go on and grab the "I was featured" button for being so Pinspirational. You deserve it!

Follow us on Pinterest:
Tutus & Tea Parties I Here's to Handy Andy
Decorating the Dorchester Way

Grab the party button!


TutusandTeaParties

2 comments: