Sunday, September 22, 2013

My First Quilt

I am so happy that I completed my first ever quilt last week!!! I completely love how it turned out! It's not perfect but its good enough for a first quilt! My sister and I took a "class" from her awesome Aunt-In-Law who has been quilting for years. We followed the beautiful pattern from Quilting is more fun than Housework. It was a great quilt to learn on and as you can see my son loves it!

 I can't wait to make my next one.... now just to find the time.

6 comments:

  1. Angela, it looks fantastic! I am so honored that you chose to use one of my patterns for your first quilt. I hope it is okay that I share your quilt with my followers and friends and link back to your blog. You have truly made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty awesome it is always something I have wanted to try ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will find time. Do you really need that much sleep? You chose a good pattern for a first quilt and that is so important. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely good job! congrats :)

    www.vindiebaby.com
    Vintage Inspired Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been playing with the idea of making a quilt for a while. This is very encouraging, I absolutely love the pattern, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It was so much fun! And so rewarding!

      Delete