Saturday, January 14, 2012

Valentines Day Printable



My first Valentines Day decoration! I created some 8x10 artwork for the frame in my dinning room that I have been changing out depending on the holiday.

These are many ways to say I love you, in many different languages.

I added some hearts I cut out with my Silhouette and strung together. It's actually the same heart at the bottom of the printable.
If you care to use my artwork, I am sharing my first printable! Enjoy!!


Updated! Jan. 11, 2016 ~ I created an updated version of this that is gold! Visit for a free printable of the gold Valentine's Day printable.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! The different languages are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for sharing at Overflowing with Creativity! My new giveaway started TODAY!

    XO, Aimee

    {Giveaway} Customizable Frames, Signs, Decor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printable!!! I love the heart garland you have across the frame too! Nice work!

    --Katie
    @ Creatively Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! Love it and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!!! I especially love that you have S'Ayapo...Greek version of I Love you, my hubby is Greek!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! It is adorable. If I get around to making this, I will post pics on my blog and link back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I just love this printable! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m surely coming again to read these articles and blogs
    Valentine Quote

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for creating such a beautiful expression of love. I won't be able to print it, but I will share it, along with a link to your blog post (which is how I found you). Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job on your printable! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally unique stuff is here really amazing!!!
    Frankingdeals

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
    accident claims

    ReplyDelete