The room is a blank slate for creativity!!! Look at this:
- No window coverings what so ever!
- A train table is pretty much the only piece of furniture in the room (not that my two year old minds that)
- No over head lighting makes for a pretty dark room
- A confused lamp shade
- Seating is two ottomans.... that were moved from the family room because someone thought they were good for jumping on
Our Family Room is not without problems though..... We had friends over stay with us for the weekend and our small couch and soon to be broken chair are not enough to sit 4 people, let alone when it's just my husband and I we can't both recline and lay down for TV watching.....
Pluses to why I should be picked:
- It's a blank slate!!!! Besides the train table, there is NOTHING in this room!!! = no prep work!!!
- I am in desperate need to figure out what to do with this room and need the motivation to get it done!
- I love color and patterns and love Mandi's style and would love to learn from the best!!! AND I WANT IT IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!
- Without help it's going to take me at least five years to turn this into a living space
- I NEVER win anything and this would make my YEAR!!!
- Living with two "boys" I need some alone time where I can relax... and let's face it the boys won't leave the TV so this would be my quiet space!!!!