Thursday, June 11, 2020

Quilt 18

This is my first baby quilt sized quilt. So it’s approximately 36x36. Since it was so small, I was able to pin it on my countertops. This little baby quilt is for my new niece or nephew. My sister said she wanted a grey and white quilt. This is not a jelly roll quilt. It’s random grey and white fabric I had. 

I didn’t follow a pattern and just sort of figured it out in my head. However, I cut my side pieces too short, so that’s why I say it’s approximately 36x36. It’s actually a bit smaller 


3 comments:

  1. We are offering, Blank Cereal Boxes at very economical rates compared with the market rates for mini cereal boxes. The higher demand for cereals has resulted in the greater use of cereals boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bar has set so high with the new season of everyone’s favourite the All India Sim Card Lucky Draw game show. Just like every season, it has got immense viewership this year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a great information. It really helpful to me. I always search to read the quality content and finally I found this in your post. keep it up and also visit our site for decorating your porduct Benefits of printed presentation boxes in business growth

    ReplyDelete