Sunday, January 20, 2013

DIY Baby Headband Holder

With all of the headbands I made for Baby Girl, I had to also make something that we could display them on!! There are a lot of different ideas on Pinterest, but I decided to modify and make my own version.

I took a beautiful framed picture I bought at Goodwill MONTHS ago and painted it pink. I then lined it will some cute brown chevron fabric and used some pink drawer pulls I bought at Target. 

I then used my favorite Command Adhesive strips and attached it to the inside of her closet door! It works for now, but it maybe should have been a little bigger! Since little girls love their hair accessories! 


Linked up at: DOG DAYS OF WINTER “ORGANIZE IT” LINKY PARTYhttp://www.craftyscrappyhappy.net/

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this!! The pink and white are so girly!! I keep looking for these kind of frame in the thrift stores to make a cheap project.

    Marlene
    Info site for Water Main Repair Seattle

    ReplyDelete