Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little People Frame

Don't you love it when you have so many things on your to do list, and decide to just tackle a random project!

Next week is my little man's second birthday and among the many million other things going on I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE to do list! Page and pages long of a to-do list.....

Over the weekend my mother in law handed me a huge bag of the old un-safe Little People. So today I hot glued them to a frame and ended up with this fabulously cute little frame!!! I LOVE IT!! Its so cute! AND SO EASY!!!


These are the Little People that my husband played with when he was a little boy, so I love the sentimental factor of the frame!

With my huge to-do list, I actually have finished a few projects, but it's just finding the time to blog them :) So for now I am sharing my frame, but hopefully this week I will have lots more fabulous things to share!!

13 comments:

  1. I love Little People!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do with little people. It would be darling around a mirror too! I know what you mean about a huge to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a really great idea! The picture sort of gets lost with the frame as it is right now. So I think I will have to switch it out! And it seems that there are always a million new things added to the list....

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! What a fun idea!
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Where on earth did you find that many little people? I have 3 and I can't find more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My mother in law gave me the bag of them that she had saved from when my husband was little!!!! From the other comments it looks like you can get them on ebay...

      Delete
  5. That frame is cute, but I can't help thinking how much money you glued to that frame.Vintage little people sell really well on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are the little people my husband played with when he was little so the sentimental value is worth more to me than the amount of money I would have gotten by selling them plus all of the time of listing, shipping etc. I love how it turned out!!

      Delete
  6. Cute idea! I'm sure they're collectibles, but I also remember a few years back people were advised not to let kids play with them because they were a choking hazard. Much safer way to use them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really loving the frame and like I just replied to another comment these were the little people my son played with so I wanted to keep them and use them for the sentimental value :)

      Delete
  7. Love the frame! My kids actually play with the un-safe little people, my mom even buys them (and their villages and houses) off of ebay. Just hoping no one chokes:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!! I think my son would love to play with them too!! I still have some of the other car pieces that somehow made it into his toy box....

      Delete