Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Master Bedroom Dresser Re-Do

A while back I AGAIN re-did a dresser for our master bedroom. Remember this dresser I painted. With all of the shuffling we did around making a Big Boy Room for Little Man, we had to move things out of the Guest Bedroom and I wanted to add a dresser to out bedroom, so it worked out perfectly!

This dresser was so easy to paint the first time. BUT this time I knew it would hold some of my husband's clothes, so I did not want it to smell at all.  I spent a lot of time removing the musty smell from it buy by doing that I somehow warped the drawers so they wouldn't fit back into the dresser. That was problem number one I had to fix! 

Then I accidentally broke a drawer so I had to glue it back together. Things just took a lot longer than they needed too! BUT I am so happy with the finished results and I love how it looks in our bedroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment