Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pinterest Fail - Birthday Cake

This is a REALLY old post! But my son is really into planets and any and everything space!!!

So for his birthday - which was months ago - he wanted a planet cake. Easy enough for a crafty mom, right????

NOPE!!!! I give you my Pinterest Fail birthday cake!


I debated for a long time about making the planets out of Styrofoam ball or cake pop balls. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE!!!! DON'T MAKE CAKE POP BALLS!!!! Or at least in my case they were to heavy and made the cake collapse onto itself.

And technically is this a Pinterest Fail because I didn't really copy anything I saw on Pinterest. I just made it up as I went along....

The best part, my son was happy with how the cake turned out and it tasted AWESOME!!!! So that's all that matters anyways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment