Monday, June 4, 2018

Quilt Number Ten!


Quilt Ten!!!! This is probably the second quilt I ever started. I can't even tell you when I started this. I made the blocks for this at a local quilt shop in a block of the month club. The quilt shop is no longer in business and has been for a while. So this has been sitting in my closet unfinished FOREVER!!!

I quilted it right before Christmas this past year on my first ever experience using a long arm machine. I rented one from a different local quilting shop. I also quilted quilt seven and quilt eight at the same time. It just again took me forever to actually bind the quilt and finish it.


I had a lot of fun using the long arm machine. I was so intimidated by it, but it was so easy! I can't wait to use it again. But for the small throw quilts I usually sew, I can just do those on my machine at home.


I like the start quilting pattern I picked. It was completely different than what I would normally go for.


Again this is probably a quilt that will end up on my daughters bed. Simply because she loves blankets!! And she is a five year old hoarder!



No comments:

Post a Comment