Below is a run down on some of the pieces included in the gallery wall,
2. I spray painted this Red Envelope larger frame that was originally meant for a shadow box. I created a mat for the frame by using foam board and a shower curtain to create an 8x10 opening.
3. A burlap background with a big H!
4. This is my favorite. I spray painted the frame and used leather from a leather skirt I wore the day my husband proposed to me as the background. I loved the skirt at the time but it is no were near close to something that will fit me so this is the perfect way to see it and remember that special day!
5. I created a heart out of buttons onto cardboard. The buttons are shinny and add nice dimension to the gallery wall.
6. I made myself some state artwork that I previously made based on the Red Envelope state art