Thursday, June 11, 2020

Quarantine 2020 Quilts

Quilts 15, 16 and 17 I made during the Covid-19 Quarantine of 2020. 



Quilt 15 I started in 2018 and intended on giving it to my niece for a Christmas gift. Well I never got around to finishing it. I hadn’t even finished the quilt top. The quarantine was the perfect time to quilt as we were stuck at home. 

I love the floral backing print on this quilt. My 7 year old daughter wants to keep it for herself! We do love how this one turned out!





Quilt 16 I made for a friend. Yet another Jelly Roll Race Quilt. I love this Moda Catnip fabric. 




Quilt 17 I made for my 10 year old son. Somehow i have never made him his own quilt! I love this black and white jelly roll print so it seemed like the perfect print for a 10 year old boy. He can hopefully enjoy it for years to come! 






No comments:

Post a Comment