Friday, February 24, 2012

The Cat in the Hat lost his head....

I have had a few days of very VERY productive organizational time in my craft room this week!

So that means I am ALMOST DONE!!!! I am SO happy!!!! Thank you 29 Day Organizational Challenge!!!! This was a great challenge to participate in!!! I am already a winner for being so close to having an organized craft room!

Look I have carpet on the floor!!

There are just a few odds and ends things that I need to organize.

When dealing with this craft room things that were important to me was
1. Everything had a place
2. Things I used frequently were within easy access
3. It would be easy to get what I needed AND easy TO PUT BACK after I was done using it.... (AKA keep things CLEAN!!!)
4. Everything was labeled
5. It looks somewhat pretty!

I am VERY close to meeting these goals and can't wait to share the finished room!!

Sometimes when you are trying to decide what to do with something fate (?) figures it out for you. This guy was on the "what do I do with this??" pile. Well something fell on it, so that was now an easy decision.... it's in the trash!!
A few things I need to figure out.... ribbon storage!! Look at this pretty mess!
And scrap fabric storage!
After figuring out these few last things and organizing a few last things, I am pretty much done!!!

I can't wait to show the finished room!!!

6 comments:

  1. I need serious help with organizing all of my craft supplies. I have huge bags of fabric scraps and so much ribbon. It's really sad when you look at it all. I used my scraps for appliques and ribbons for making bows for my daughter but I don't anymore. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    I am following through Linky Followers. Hope you will visit and follow back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor ole' cat in the hat! Happy to be your newest linky follower. Congrats on all of your successful organizing. Love the feeling of being on top of it! We think you'd love See Beautiful too!

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing it. I wanted to invite you over to www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com to join in on a bloglovin' blog hop that I'm hosting. The instructions on how to add bloglovin' are super easy and it's so much easier to keep up with my favorite blogs through this, rather than linky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I'm so excited you added bloglovin'. You're gonna love it. Thanks for joining the bloglovin' blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from Randee's Organized - but I noticed you also did the 29 Days of Organization - SO did I - I agree that we are both winners for finishing our tasks - Good Luck - I'm also new at this blogging :) you can find me at http://underthecraftzone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Toys In The Dryer Ange. What a lovely blog you have here. Lots of great tips!

    ReplyDelete