Wednesday, March 2, 2016

DIY Kids Birthday Party Table

A few years back when planning my son's second birthday party, (he is soon to turn 6!!! Where did the time go????) I knew I wanted a kids table, but I didn't have one big enough for all of the kids coming to his party. After some brainstorming, I remembered I had an old hallow-core door that I had converted into a beer pong table which we for some reason never used. Well it turns out a hallow-core door turned beer pong table, makes a GREAT kids birthday party table!!! 

Can we talk about DIY awesomeness for a minute?? I HAND painted that W on the table!!! 

Anyways, after a trip to Home Depot, I bought 4 short screw in wooden legs and 4 corner brackets. I attached the brackets and as easy as that I had a short kids table that held LOTS of little kids!!!

The best part is this table is easy to store! Unscrew the legs, and its flat! And now that my kids are getting a little older, I can go and buy new legs that are a little taller and we still have a table!

Here are a few places I have used this table!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you used brackets so you could unscrew the legs. Definitely think I might have to give this a try. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bounce house has become a very popular birthday present. The inflatable bounce houses is not only the present; It is also the life of the party. Kids find these inflatables irresistible and love being at a birthday party that has one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best part is this table is easy to store Bookkeeping Services Dubai Remove the legs and it will be flat We still have a table because I can go out and get new legs that are a little taller now that my kids are getting a little older.

    ReplyDelete