Friday, February 26, 2016

Simple Red Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

A couple weeks back I posted about my daughter's 3rd birthday, and realized I never shared her big 2nd Birthday Party. At the time this little girl was OBSESSED with Minnie and Mickey Mouse. So it was a VERY easy decision on what type of party she would have. But since she had an over the top PINK 1st Birthday, I decided on a red Minnie Mouse party.  I love the look of the primary colors in the red Minnie Mouse - and made for some easy party decorations!

The cupcakes were so simple. I ordered a couple dozens from Target and had them frost them in red and white.
                                                 
Mini Oreo's and little bows made some EASY Super cute Minnie Mouse cupcakes.
A few days before her party she decided she wanted a Goofy cupcake. I added little figurines to some of the cupcakes, so she got her Goofy cupcake!

As I have done for all of her birthday parties, we had a Hot Chocolate Bar. A must in February! 
I made all of the Mickey silhouettes with my Silhouette.
No party is complete without a Happy Birthday Banner! 
 The food with a Minnie Mouse Birthday party could not be any easier!!! A HOT BOG Bar of course! Check out my tips for a hot dog bar with a free printable!
Hot dog topping suggestions!
 Some simple table decor for the kids table!
And there you have a simple red Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!!! 

1 comment: