Friday, February 26, 2016

Simple Red Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

A couple weeks back I posted about my daughter's 3rd birthday, and realized I never shared her big 2nd Birthday Party. At the time this little girl was OBSESSED with Minnie and Mickey Mouse. So it was a VERY easy decision on what type of party she would have. But since she had an over the top PINK 1st Birthday, I decided on a red Minnie Mouse party.  I love the look of the primary colors in the red Minnie Mouse - and made for some easy party decorations!

The cupcakes were so simple. I ordered a couple dozens from Target and had them frost them in red and white.
                                                 
Mini Oreo's and little bows made some EASY Super cute Minnie Mouse cupcakes.
A few days before her party she decided she wanted a Goofy cupcake. I added little figurines to some of the cupcakes, so she got her Goofy cupcake!

As I have done for all of her birthday parties, we had a Hot Chocolate Bar. A must in February! 
I made all of the Mickey silhouettes with my Silhouette.
No party is complete without a Happy Birthday Banner! 
 The food with a Minnie Mouse Birthday party could not be any easier!!! A HOT BOG Bar of course! Check out my tips for a hot dog bar with a free printable!
Hot dog topping suggestions!
 Some simple table decor for the kids table!
And there you have a simple red Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.
    blonde

    ReplyDelete