Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Quilting, quilting and more quilting

My forth, fifth and sixth quilts!! 

This is my first Jelly Roll Quilt. Wow was it easy! It came together so fast, I love fast projects. And I absolutely LOVE the fabric in this quilt. Surprisingly, this is a quilt I made for myself and kept for myself!! Out of the 6 quilts I have made, I have only kept 2 for myself. 


Quilt number 5 is a quilt I made for my sister and her husband for their wedding. I also love how this one turned out! For this I used Jeni Baker's Side Braid Pattern. This is the mini version.  I love Cotton + Steel fabric. 

 
 
 


And quilt number 6, is a quilt I made for my niece for Christmas. Yet another Jelly Roll Race Quilt. This fabric is Lullaby by Kate and Birdie for Moda fabrics.


I am currently working on quilt number 7 (ANOTHER QUILT FOR ME!!!! And ordering fabric for quilt number 8. Picking out fabric is so much fun! But also so difficult!!

No comments:

Post a Comment