Monday, November 20, 2017

Easy Roller Bottle Labels

When I started making all of my roller ball blends, I needed to figure out an easy and cute way to label my bottles. While I have a vinyl cutting machine and for about two seconds I thought I could make super cute labels using that, (until I remembered my love hate relationship with the machine!!!) I decided that wasn't practical for labeling the bottles quickly and easily. 


Then one day I discovered this amazing little label maker the Brother P-Touch Label Maker and its not only makes very cute little labels, but I can create them so fast, without getting out my vinyl cutter. 


And the best part (besides being so cute) is that they actually stay attached to the glass bottles, even if you accidentally get a little oil on the labels. Have I mentioned I love making roller blends!


Do you want to learn more about oils? Stop on over here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment