Thursday, May 17, 2012

Organized Kitchen Pantry

The week before my sister's wedding I also organized my kitchen pantry! 

I love baskets! They make pantry's look complete! 

I made chalk labels with my Silhouette and used them on my Target containers. 
I have not found a better place for Little Man's art supplies, so they are on the top shelf of the pantry. Maybe when he is a little older I will make them more accessible for him... but for now they are out of reach. 

Yeah to an organized Kitchen Pantry!

2 comments:

  1. I am currently working on my pantry and I like how you organized yours. Yes, baskets do help and make it much prettier! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Baskets make it prettier and you can hide those little random things in there! Good luck organizing!

      Delete