Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wedding Day Survival Kit

Another day, another wedding post!!


 A good bridesmaid or even the bride will be prepared for any and everything the day of the wedding so that when nothing goes wrong you were just way over prepared! Enter the Wedding Day Survival Kit!

We have had one of these for every wedding I have been in and we may have broke into it once or twice but the most important part was we were way over prepared.


A Wedding Day Survival Kit can be as simple as you want it to be.

My youngest sister actually made this one for her friends wedding. They are going to pass it around among their friends and the only 2 requirements are if you finish something you replace it and you put in your wedding program to document who has all used it!!

Our kit included:

Sewing kit with scissors
Tums
Men's Deodorant
Woman's Deodorant
Q-tips
Static Guard
Make Up Wipes
Bra Tape
Blister Tape
Bean-o
Advil
Tampons
Lotion
Deodorant Remover
Saline Solution
Shout Wipes
Mints
Mouth Wash
Gum
Bobby Pins
Hair Ties
Safety Pins
Hair Spray
Tissue
First Aid Kit

Make sure to check out the rest of my wedding week!! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is soo cute! I love the pass it around, leave your program part. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The survival kits are a must because you never know what will happen! I had made one of these for my wedding too and so did my bridesmaids. We were definitely prepared, but I guess it's better to be more prepared than not at all!

    ReplyDelete