Friday, February 12, 2016

Best Adhesive for DIY Wedding Pocket Invitations

I can't believe my youngest sister is getting married in a couple months!!! I have three sisters and this is the last of my sisters to get married!! While it is a very very exciting time, its also a little sad its the last of my sister's weddings! Because sister's weddings are so much fun!!! 

A few weeks ago my sisters and mom got together to assemble the awesome invites my sister designed for her wedding. Aren't the cute! Her colors are navy and gold!! (Two colors I myself am currently obsessed with!!) 

 When preparing for our get together we questioned what was the best adhesive to make pocket wedding invitations. We tried a couple different options but decided adhesive dots where the best solution! They were easy to assemble and created a secure pocket!  
 The dots work perfect for adding the invitation to the front of the pocket invite.
And stretching a glue dot the entire length of the pocket holds the pocket perfectly in place. It is narrow enough that the contents of the pocket fit in perfectly.  It also creates a secure pocket so your contents stay in place!!
I just got my invitation in the mail and it looks perfect! I can't wait for her wedding and I am sure you will see more of it as her wedding gets closer! 

3 comments:

  1. Good tip. you don't want pockets pinging undone as soon as people receive them! Choosing the right glue for the job can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dots are awesome! I've used them for so many things, but I'll have to keep this in mind, as well. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These invitations are incredible!! The amount of thought you put into the details totally pay off. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Mariz
    You want to check out Maid Service Warwick NY visit site

    ReplyDelete