Thursday, January 5, 2012

Orange and Blue Baby Shower

Before Christmas I hosted a baby shower for my husband's cousin's wife who is expecting their first little boy any day now!! We are very excited since this will be a little boy for our little man to play with since all of his cousin's that live close to us are girls! So we are excited for a boy cousin!

I put together an orange and blue baby shower for her with elephants here and there. Of course I did not get a lot of great shots of all of my work for the party! I was frantically cleaning at the last minute!! So I had to take pictures once the guests arrived....

I made my first cake balls. They were very good, but very sweet! I wrote "baby e" with dark chocolate on the plate.
I love making cupcakes! And these have lots of frosting on them! I did not get a good picture, but I made the little orange candies on the top of the cupcakes which are in the shape of elephants!!
Instead of a guest book, I bought a Horton Hears a Who Dr. Seuss book and had the guests sign it for the mommy to be to read to little baby e!
A wreath I made for decorations! I LOVE these colors!! I hope to use them again soon!
I made a cute banner with an elephants and hung it on the mantle! I also decorated three paper cones with fabric, felt roses and ribbon.
I made the mommy to be 3 tie onesies. I love the little man look and nothing is cuter than a little newborn baby boy wearing a tie!! I hung these cute little onesies from blue clothes hangers I painted on orange string!
I love the orange and blue combination and need to use this combination again very soon for a party...

No comments:

Post a Comment