Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cheap toy storage

Like so many people with children, our house is overrun with toys - and we only have one little man... Last week while at Target I ran across these great canvas totes on wheels and knew these would be a great addition to our playroom. They are great because they are large and hold a decent amount of toys and I like that they are on wheels! I am sure Little Man will love that too, and will push them around... Target has two sizes of these canvases. The smaller was $15 and the larger were only $5 more, so I went for the larger size - more toy storage!!

I like any DIYer had to personalize these nice canvas totes! I used my Silhouette to make a stencil and some fabric paint and a short dry time we have a happy momma with a slightly cleaner playroom -- for now....

2 comments:

  1. I love the personalization it finishes it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love to personalize everything, even though its store bought it makes it feel unique!

      Delete