Tuesday, February 7, 2012

29 Day Organizational Challenge - craft room addition

My craft room is in DESPERATE need of an update! So I am participating in on the Org Junkie 29 Day Organizational Challenge!


My craft room is a mess! Plain and simple, a mess! Unorganized and a mess.

Taking these pictures I was thinking how I REALLY wish I had just taken everything and thrown it on the floor.... because that's sort of how this room looks right now. There is no organization and its SOOOO uninspiring to create in this room. So this room NEEDS help!




Last week against the window I had a toddler bed! So that added even more junk to the room. I brought up the black shelf against the window in attempt to start organizing.

Goals for this room:
1. Organize
2. Remove extra junk
3. Remove books that have not been read in over 3 years
4. Create a way to KEEP organized
5. Create a gallery wall
6. Add some style to the room so its inspiring and feels creative
7. Organize!!!!!!

This room makes me feel like I should be on Hoarders!

I already made a little room on the floor! - if you can believe that! I hung my stencils behind the door! Yeah to an organized behind the door - a place no one sees.....

22 more days to go and this room will be organized and STAY organized!!

12 comments:

  1. There is no contact button on your site. Can you email me at infarrantlycreative@gmail.com. You won the HP printer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on my craft room too! I can't wait to see your after pictures, I'm sure it will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working on my craft room to. We can do it!!!!!!!! Looking forward to pictures along the way..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the motivation! mine needs a clean-up as well! Started following you. Follow me at hht://justfoursistersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my own craft room too! It is hard to keep it organized, especially after I keep on buying more things for different projects..yikes! I can't wait to see the transformation of your craft room:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there. hopped on over thanks, to the blog hop. i'm a new linky follower. would love it if you would follow me as well. i love to organize. was working on some earlier today. have a great night!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now following you on Linky followers. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found your blog. I'm now following on the new Linky tool. Follow back so we can stay connected with this great new tool. See you soon, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, you're not alone! I have a similar looking space and I hope I'll get off the computer and work on it today! Following you via Linky Follower.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linky Following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My craft room looked like this, but them I moved all of it to the guest room to work on the craft room. Someday it will all be in the right spot. : )
    Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linky following me. I did the same. I love your social media buttons at the top of your page. Do you have a resource that you used to apply them to your page? I'm having the toughest time getting them into my html code.

    ReplyDelete